The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) aims to strengthen and unify data protection within the United Kingdom and European Union. It became enforceable from 25 May 2018 and organisations that collect and use personal data will need to be aware of its principles and ensure they are compliant with them.
This document lists the features of Engaging Networks and how they can be used to tackle various requirements of GDPR.
Useful Supportal links
- Consent and Opt-ins – how opt-ins work in Engaging Networks
- Subject Access Requests
- Deleting data
- Supporter Hub – on-demand page for supporters to manage and view their data
- Engaging Networks user management – account access, admins and permission groups
- Unsubscribing – one click unsubscribes, manage preference pages and the master opt-in
- Encrypted Bank Store – used to take Direct Debit details for export and import in an external provider
- Email to target – account setting about storage of messages
- Page design – using form blocks to determine what data should be submitted
- Marketing Automations step-by-step
- Marketing Automations – ideas, examples and best practice (video)