Facebook Social Sign-On
- Addition of the ‘Logged in with Facebook’ field to all reports: Users can now add this field to a report to indicate if a fundraiser created their login with the Facebook social sign-on.
- Disconnect from FB: A button has been added to the manage fundraiser screen to provide the Administrator a tool to disconnect a fundraiser’s login from their Facebook account and therefore enable the creation of a login.
- Do not allow site URL to be only numeric: A warning has been added to block admin users from creating a site URL that is all numeric values.
- Import your past Contacts: This setting has been changed to appear every time a fundraiser navigates to the Contacts tab and has not imported past contacts. Previously, it appeared only the first time on the tab.
- Accessibility Improvement – Fundraiser Dashboard did not pass color contrast: The Default color contrast has been improved to pass this check.
- Accessibility Improvement – Alt-Tags on Fundraiser Page: The fundraiser page banner and profile image did not pass compliance checks because they lacked a recognizable Alt tag.
- Accessibility Improvement – All pages: Social share icons announce “void:0 link”
- Accessibility Improvement – HQ Chatter button announces “Button”
- Accessibility Improvement – HQ No ALT on Group Roster images
- Accessibility Improvement – HQ Donations “Filter By” select not keyboard focusable
- Accessibility Improvement – HQ Email
- Tabbing resets to site header when selecting ‘Select Campaign Page’
- Recipient list buttons not keyboard focusable; cannot remove recipient with keyboard
- Accessibility Improvement – HQ Reports: No content announced by reader except for View Donors link
- PSD2 and SCA payments error with reCAPTCHA: PSD2 SCA secure payments were not processing if reCAPTCHA was enabled.
- Multi-Page DIY issues filling email with default content: The fundraiser HQ was not pre-populating with the campaign default email content when a fundraiser selected the Email tab or the Email icon on the dashboard.
- Donor Roll not displaying Japanese characters: Donor comments made using Japanese characters were not showing as entered.
- Dashboard Tasks List was showing duplicate entries on a Multi-page DIY site: Tasks were duplicated in the right column.
- Page Name containing quotes: A page name that contained “” was interfering with moving Payments to that page.
- NULL Questions: The interface was retrieving deleted questions from the system and showing them for selection.
- Birthday causing Family Report to Fail: Report is fixed.
- API Fix: Retrieving top groups via the API included deleted groups.
- Group Leader email tools: When a group leader chooses to email members of their group, there was an error on the screen preventing them from completing the email.
- Page Names with apostrophe causing error when attempting to move donations: An error occurred when an admin attempted to move a donation to a page that contains an apostrophe in the name.
- Honor roll: When an emoji was pasted in the comments, it produced an error in rendering the honor roll.