Click to Call
Create advocacy campaign pages that enable supporters to call targets with editable, pre-written scripts using our existing Engaging Networks political databases. More here.
- Membership is now a licensed feature, meaning it will need to be turned on in your account. If you are interested in using this ‘page-type’, please contact your account manager for further details and pricing.
- For Super-admins (SA), if you are using permission groups, a setting for Memberships has been added.
- Free/$£0 memberships are supported
- Memberships listed on the page can be ordered
- Membership transaction types (MSP & MMR) can be imported
- You can view a recording of the functionality of the Membership page here.
- Folder functionality is now available for ‘saved queries’ in the query builder (for export and email sends).
- We have updated the email service with a new ‘salutations insert tool’ that allows you to create dependent fallbacks for supporters that have a blank value in a user field. This can be used in the Subject and the body of an email.
- If you’ve applied the setting to exclude supporters who are active on Marketing Automation workflows from receiving standard email sends, you are now able to include these supporters upon the sending of an individual email (e.g. an urgent email alert that everyone should receive regardless of whether they are currently on an automation journey or not). You’ll see the option, depicted below, when you select your audience for an email campaign.
- The logging in experience has been improved. Users are now better informed if they’ve been locked out, meaning they can ask the SuperAdmin to update their password. Username email addresses are no longer case sensitive and accidentally entered character spaces are now trimmed.
- There is now a permission setting that – if applied – prevents a user from deleting or editing supporter records in ‘Lookup supporters’
- Google+ social sharing icon has been removed from the software as it has been shut down
- For the ‘Email Performance by Campaign’ visual report, we’ve added a ‘show rows’ drop down, allowing you to expand the data that appears and view the full report on one screen, rather than having to paginate through the report
- The ‘Account Emails’ settings page has been tidied up to remove unrequired email types.
- The window for re-trying failed fundraising transactions has been increased to 5 days
- ‘Employer’ and ’employee’ relationship types have been added to the Householding functionality (for Lookup Supporters and Import)
Engaging Networks Services (ENS) and API
- Supporter Service Create (SSC) and Supporter Service Update (SCU) codes have been added as new transaction codes for the ENS data API
- If using the Export API service, there is now an additional API call to confirm whether the data is staged and ready to download
- Origin Source’s can now be set and queried via the ENS REST API
The ‘View Suppressed Email’ report on the ‘Email Suppression’ page was showing the same ‘create date’ for everyone on the list. This has now been rectified to show the actual date when each supporter record was suppressed in your account.
PNG files were losing their transparency and the background was becoming black. This has been fixed.
The user data insert tag for ‘Email to Target’ subject lines was not working correctly. This has been fixed.
Tweet to Target pages can now ‘redirect and filter’ on database values or contacts.
The insert links tool in the ‘display widgets’ copy area was not working correctly. This has been fixed.
The ‘card expired’ error alert for the Paysafe gateway was previously not showing correctly when an out of date card was attempted to be used for a donation, the ‘generic payment error’ was being rendered instead. This has been corrected.
If a Marketing Automation criteria was added to a supporter data query, the visual details of the automation selected were not included in the final summary of the query. This visual bug has now been fixed.
Cloning permission groups resulted in the cloned version having no permissions assigned. This has been fixed so it mirrors the setup of the permission group it was duplicated from.
When viewing an Event’s associated order, it was defaulting to USD as the reported currency. This has now been rectified to show the proper currency.
When duplicating an Email template, the content (HTML and copy) was not being copied over. This has been fixed.
The drop down list of an account’s replacement receipt watermark options was not showing under certain conditions. This has been fixed.
Under the transaction history gadget, the EBC transactions that resulted in a page conversion were displaying ‘donation page’, for some advocacy page types. This visual issue has been resolved.
With large amounts of Origin Source activity the quick report layer not rendering. The query which returns this data has been improved to be more efficient.
Tweet-to-Target’s PAF (postal code lookup) validation has now been restored for US legislative databases.
Peer-to-Peer’s ‘Profile Goal’ slider was not working, if a user moved from one particular area of the software to the profile layer. This has been resolved.
The Peer-to-Peer visual report ‘Peer-to-Peer overview by site’ was not rendering labels. This has been fixed.
Downloading the “Email Suppression Report’ from the Jobs Monitor was kicking users out of the platform. This has been fixed.
After updating and saving the campaign reference field in an email campaign, the value was reverting back to the old value. This has been fixed.
When using the Stripe gateway, users were unable to update the credit card expiry date. This has been fixed.