Improvements and Alerts
iframes: Pages that are using iframe to render will need to have the setting below enabled to be hosted on a third party page. This is in response to modern browsers supporting the new ‘Content Security Policy’ and that PCI compliance scans now look for these headers.
By default, if the setting is not selected, the SAMEORIGIN header will be set to protect content from being embedded. Additionally, the ‘frame-ancestors’ header is now included and set to ‘self.’
X-Frame Options: SAMEORIGIN
Content-Security-Policy: frame-ancestors ‘self’
When the setting is enabled, the allowed domain will need to be specified as the ‘frame-ancestors’ Content-Security-Policy header of ‘self,’ and the domain will be included in the response.
For more information on the setting, click here.
Address fields: An account setting is now available to identify if supporter address values should be updated, even when blank. For example, without the setting, when a supporter submits a new address without an Address 2 field, the previous Address 2 field would be retained. With the setting, the new blank value in Address 2 would clear the previous Address 2 field when made available to submit on the page.
Dependencies: A warning layer has been added to ask to check dependencies or field updates if fields are removed from the page or if there are invalid fields included in the dependency or field update. This occurs on either removing an individual field on the Form Block or when hitting ‘Done’, on the page level.
The political email broadcast tools will now be available in the current UI for both data centers and no longer available from legacy tools. For the Toronto server, the political data mapping tools will also now be available in the current UI (the U.S. was ported over with the first AWS migration). These are available via Data & Reports -> Political Tools.
The Payflow Pro gateway now offers an ACH option to use on donation pages.
For PayPal transactions, currency conversion will no longer run on pending transactions.
Email queries stored for up to a year will now be visible, rather than up to 6 months.
Facebook Lead Generation
In the Facebook lead generation sync, the subscribe/unsubscribe call has been moved to enable after the initial settings have been selected and saved. The field mapping settings will not be alterable while the lead form is in the subscribed state.
Receipt Inventory Log
In the CSV export for the receipt inventory log, the following fields have been added:
- Type (Single, Recurring Initial, or Recurring Subsequent)
- Transaction Date
- Transaction Amount
- Transaction ID
- Parent Transaction ID
- Email Address
Bug Fixes and Adjustments
When removing fields from a shared component form block, selecting ‘cancel’ did not prevent the field from being removed from the associated pages. This has been corrected, so removal of fields will only apply to linked pages on ‘save’ as intended.
When setting up multiple custom thank you emails (autoresponders) for a donation page, the priority was reverting back to send the default message. This has been resolved.
Payment Gateways – Stripe
An API issue with Stripe Google Pay was preventing the processed transaction amount to correctly match the amount submitted, unless the fee cover option was selected. This has been resolved.
ENS Rest API
The bank account fields have been updated to align with the transaction object in the ENS Rest API. They will continue to process within the supporter object as well.
When sending reminder emails through Event autoresponders, refunding an event ticket did not cancel reminder emails for that event. This has been fixed.
The Transaction History Gadget csv download has been updated to properly align all supporter columns.
In the ROI gadget for the Supporter Hub, the credit card expiration year has been updated on the UI to require 4 digits, rather than 2, for the API pull.
In managing Salesforce campaigns via page admin settings, an overlay interference in Firefox has been corrected in the UI.
- Externally hosted CSS files were causing visual display issues when editing pages in Page Builder. This has been fixed.
- iFramed widget counters were not displaying using our embed code. This has been resolved.
- There was an underlying issue preventing P2P pages from loading. This has been corrected.
- User Data Export in the Query Builder UDX was shifted one column to the right, causing data not to align with headers. This has been fixed.
- When building an ETT, you could not have the target letters as HTML if the target letter was on page one. This has been resolved.
- There were some deprecated political databases that were available to be selected. These have been removed.
- Inserting a widget into a Peer-to-Peer page was not working. This has been fixed.
- The dashboard task list screen was producing an error. This has been resolved.
- In the Lookup Supporter view, the transaction gadget would not load when using custom subdomains on donation pages. This has been resolved.
- Changing the settings in the gadget prevented loading properly. This has been fixed.
- On survey pages, the ability to drag and reorder questions on a survey block was not working. This has been fixed.
- Pages with more than one iFrame included were not progressing and submitting properly. This has been resolved.
- When reviewing duplicates, the potential matches were not updating after skipping. This has been fixed.
- Page Status: Private or Public has been added to the reporting tool.
- The API call for Top fundraisers / Top Groups now returns the profile image and the banner image of the page.
- The site currency now shows next to the page goal during the registration process.
- HK$ added as a option for currency symbol.
- When sending an email to a fundraiser from inside Manage Fundraisers: The Variable screen would not insert.
- Values with a trailing 0 (example: $50.50) were not printing the last 0 on the screen confirmation and emails.
- Team Donations were showing for Team Members in their fundraising dashboard.
- When navigating into folders, going back no longer directs you back to the start.