Next Suggested Gift
The Most Recent Contribution (MRC) has been added as an option to tailor the Next Suggested Gift (NSG) amounts, alongside the existing Highest Previous Contribution (HPC) value.
The MRC will be available to select on the page level to indicate the NSG settings as intended. It will be available to set up on the account level settings for Previous Contribution via import or using Engaging Networks transactions. Learn more about including Next Suggested Gift here.
Page Builder: Custom Autoresponders
When creating custom email autoresponders (thank you emails), new filters are available to customize multiple variations. These added filters include:
- Is a new supporter
- In Memoriam
- Appeal code
- Direct gift
- Other 1
- Other 2
- Other 3
- Other 4
Supporter Hub pages will now offer quick reports, similarly to other page types, to quickly reference summary data on total logins, detail updates, subscription (opt-in) updates, recurring gift updates, and additional gifts processed through the hub.
Additionally, new Query Builder filters will be available to pull the same metrics specific to Supporter Hub pages.
For greater security, password requirements will be increased to require at least 12 characters, with at least 1 special character, in addition to existing requirements of at least 1 capital letter and number. Current users will only be required to update their password if it does not yet meet these elements when the current password expires or if resetting sooner.
The promo code maximum has been increased to 50 codes for an event.
Finance Reports now have the option to include supporter detail through an Export Group.
Additionally, Origin Source has been added to the XML export.
Bug Fixes and Adjustments
- In the Process Transaction gadget, the pop-up layer has been updated to render according to browser size.
- The ‘Show Favorites’ list was not properly filtering on selection. This has been fixed.
- Transaction fields hidden with dependencies were still passing through submitted values rather than ignoring on submission. This has been updated to ignore the respective values.
- The PayPal One Touch digital wallet option has been updated to hide when a user selects a recurring payment with a field update.
- The Stripe payment gateway integration with 3DS2 enabled has been updated to allow enOnSubmit if returned as false to prevent page submission.
- The Twitter custom URL was not cleared when changing the share link to another page after initially set. This has been fixed.
- When inserting Twitter cards for social sharing, cards now default to large card dimensions.
- The ROI Solutions Supporter Hub gadget was not saving properly when updating a recurring pledge using the same payment type as used previously. This has been resolved.
Other Notes and Reminders
Page Builder: New Templates
New page templates are available in the platform for improved functionality and design. Take a look here for more details on the new blueprint options.
- When editing a page, duplicating the template was causing the system to hang. This has been resolved.
- When updating email authentication settings, navigating away and back, the settings would hang. This has been corrected.
- Newly created API users were not saving properly. This has been fixed.
- The supporter date created and date modified fields were returning in a different date format. This has been updated to reflect the format previously returned.