Enhanced Checkout – Secured by VGS: we are deploying new security enhancements as part of our commitment to protect donor information and maintain the highest standards of data security. Clients can now start updating pages that process credit card transactions to take advantage of these updates using a new tokenization method. Starting with this release, Engaging Networks will auto-select the card type (Visa, Mastercard, etc.) and will show the credit card logo out-of-the-box, so that no further customization will be needed. In addition, the CVV field will automatically be limited to either 3-digits or 4-digits, depending on the card type. For more information, please refer to our Supportal page: https://www.engagingnetworks.support/knowledge-base/enhancing-security-at-engaging-networks
Shared Domain Deprecation: with this release, clients can no longer use the following shared domains in their pages: *.netdonor.net, *.e-activist.com, and *.engagingnetworks.app. Moving forward, clients need to start using their own custom subdomains. For more information, visit the Supportal page: https://www.engagingnetworks.support/knowledge-base/base-url-changes-deprecation-of-e-activist-com-and-netdonor-net-for-pages/
- Stripe PDD (UK only): additional API calls have been implemented to retrieve updates to Paperless Direct Debit Mandate. Also, an additional transaction will be written alongside the respective donor record, when PDD payment is canceled via their bank.
- Following Google and Yahoo’s recent announcement of plans to make changes to how they manage email security on their platforms, we have implemented a series of updates to email sent via Engaging Networks servers to comply with the new requirements and assure maximum deliverability of clients emails.
- Marketing Automation: A new Engagement Marketing Automation has been added to allow clients to trigger email series based on a custom date field. This type of automation can be used to send a reminder a number of days before a custom date present on the supporter record. Please note: supporters will be able to reenter the automation.
- Improvements have been made to the text editor toolbar to make it always visible at the top of the screen when editing longer text blocks.
- Donor Advised Fund (DAF) processing (US only): An issue has been discovered where Captcha is being ignored when using DAF as a payment method, this has been fixed.
- Stripe Digital Wallets: When processing payment using Apple Pay, the phone number wasn’t populated correctly from the digital wallet settings, this has been resolved.
- Double the Donation: Under certain conditions, the company was not appearing on the thank you page on initial selection. This did not affect the storing of the company but a fix had been applied to load the widget in the correct order, fixing the display on the thank you page.
- PayPal One Touch: An issue has been discovered where some PayPal One Touch transactions weren’t recorded, this has been fixed.
- Membership Report: An issue has been discovered where the Campaign Status column shows blank values when exporting data, this has been fixed now.