As the platform has evolved over time, there has been the need to retain backwards compatibility. As such pages created in the software will have both a ‘pageId’ and a ‘campaignId’ which refer to the same thing, but are used in different parts of the software.
The campaign ID is a unique number associated with the campaign. It is not the same as the Page ID, found in the URL. To find the campaignID of a page:
- View the page (as preview or live)
- View the source HTML of the page (you can usually right-click and choose View Page Source to do this)
- Scroll to the very bottom of the page
- You should see a comment in a format like this:
<!-- Test Page:12346:8038:79 -->
- The campaignID is the second number between the colons. The first number is the page ID, and the last number the client ID.