To log in to your account, go to one of links below, depending on the server you are on (if you are outside of the United States, you will use the “Canada” server):
Canada (Toronto) server – https://ca.engagingnetworks.app/index.html#login
US (Dallas) server – https://us.engagingnetworks.app/index.html#login
- Your username is an email address.
- Your username and password are case sensitive.
Trouble logging in?
- If you are unable to log in using the correct credentials, you may be trying to log into the wrong server.
- Selecting “Forgotten your password?” which will prompt a password reset email. If you do not receive the email, check your spam folder, but it may also be an indication you are attempting to login to the wrong server or using the wrong email address for username. Try using your email address with all lower-case letters for username.
- Check to see that the correct username email address is being used. Ask the Super Admin of your account if you are unsure.
- Note to account Super Admins: Users MUST be in a permission group in order to log in. Admin and Super Admins do not need to be in a permission group. If you do not use permission groups, then when creating new user accounts save them as Admin.
- Please note that Engaging Networks support cannot access User passwords or reset passwords on their behalf. If a User is unable to login, a Super Admin in the account will need to update their password and relay it securely to them. That can be done under Hello > Account settings > Users > Expand User > Update password field and save.
- If you have Two-Factor Authentication enabled but have changed phones or re-installed Google Authenticator, you will need to ask the Super Admin on your account to disable and then reset Two- Factor Authentication in your Engaging Networks user settings. That should trigger the new QR code for establishing the connection again. Here’s more about Two-Factor Authentication.
- Note that after a few incorrect attempts, Users will be locked out for a short period.