The Lookup Supporter’s “Ecommerce” gadget displays a list of the supporter’s Ecommerce orders.
The three-letter code denotes the type of transaction which is FCS for Ecommerce transactions (standing for Fundraising Credit/Debit Single).
See more about transaction types here.
If you click on one of the Ecommerce rows, you will be shown more information on the purchase:
- Item– the name of the product
- Discount Code– if a discount code has been applied
- Quantity– how many items sold
- Price– Cost of item with currency
- Additional Donation – if an additional donation has been added
- Total– cost of all items and donations
- Name: supporter’s name
- Item: the name of the product
- Type: how the item is delivered
- Transaction ID: the unique ID given to the transaction by the gateway
- Date: date of the transaction
- Amount: total cost
- Gateway: which gateway you are using
- Expiry: of the credit/debit card